The “Last Chance Lists” are available today!!! These are items that are being Retired in preparation for our new catalog in July. If you see any accessories you want, please order quickly. The items on the Accessories List are available WHILE SUPPLIES LAST.
We also have a $99 Starter Kit Special starting TODAY! If you have been waiting for a more economical way to start up with Stampin’ Up! — now is the time. You can sign up ONLINE by going to www.jdderrick.stampinup.net and my password is jdderrick. You can sign up in a matter of minutes. If you sign up during July, you will get to pre-order items from the new catalog, too! As a special offer, I will purchase one stamp set of YOUR CHOICE for you, as my thank you to you for joining my group of gals! Let me know if you need more information!
Since I want to get this posted on the blog quickly, I am going to ask you click on the link below and you will see all the lists. I’m not quite as computer savvy as some of the other blogs you probably read……..I’m not that fast at linking up the photos, etc. So, easiest way for you to see all the lists is to click below and go to our Stampin’ Up! homepage. I’d also like to point out that some items are 25% off and 50% off. If you will look on the left sidebar on the Stampin’ Up! page once you have gone to the Last Chance List, you will see a way to click on 25% off or 50% off.
Welcome to my blog! I love sharing my creative projects with others! I enjoy stamping hand-made cards, quilt-making, sewing anything and everything, traveling, and drinking coffee. We stay busy with 3 grown children and an active 9 year old.....my creative time is my "therapy" and I'm constantly planning my next project.
Subscribe via Email
The content in this blog is the sole responsibility of Dawn Derrick as an Independent Stampin' Up! Demonstrator and the use of and content of classes, services or products offered is not endorsed by Stampin' Up!