Ya’ know, the masculine cards are always the toughest for me! Being the mom of girls, and being the flowery and fancy type, I just can’t get very excited about cards for men. But I must say, I truly love how this card turned out. It was inspired by a card that I found on Stampin’ Connection by Diane Vander Galien. Stampin’ Connection is for Stampin’ Up! demonstrators exclusively, and it is full of inspirational artwork and business ideas. One of the MANY perks of being a demonstrator! I’d love to talk to you about joining the Stampin’ Up! family during Sale-A-Bration!
Try on the Stampin’ Up! $99 Starter Kit – it just might be a perfect fit!
During Sale-A-Bration you’ll get to choose $150 worth of products. January 28th – March 31st.
The $99 Stampin’ Up! Starter Kit offers you $190+ in products and lots of choices (and ships FREE). PLUS, you get the benefits of being Stampin’ Up! demonstrator. Just try it out for a minimum of 3 months with no obligation to purchase anything further, hold parties or obtain outside sales!
If you simply want to try the kit and enjoy demonstrator discounts and benefits just for YOU, it’s OK!!
Check out these tips:
- New $99 Starter Kit. Shipping is FREE!
- Customize the kit with your choice of stamp sets, ink colors and more (choose $150 worth of any traditional or digital supplies). This includes choices from the current Occasions Catalog.
- When you purchase the Starter Kit, you become a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator and member of my demonstrator group. You are NOT required to purchase anything further, hold workshops or sell products.
- Receive Stampin’ Up! demonstrator discounts and benefits thru the end of the next FULL quarter. Stampin’ Up! quarters are January-March, April-June, July-September, October-December.
- If you want to remain active and continue demonstrator discounts and benefits beyond the end of the next FULL quarter, you would need $300 in product sales (which includes a total of your own purchases, customer and workshop orders). This renews your benefits through the following quarter. $300 in sales per quarter is needed to remain continuously active.
- There’s never a penalty to drop if you don’t meet the sales minimums. You keep all the discounted products you purchased at a discount!
Many hobby stampers joined primarily to buy our quality products just for the discounts and resources. You are always welcome to join my group — no matter what!
Before I became a Demonstrator, I always worried about how much I was spending on my crafting supplies, wondering if hubby would not “agree” with my wise choices……but it is so exciting having the demonstrator discount, having tax write-offs for my business, and being able to take advantage of all the resources that Stampin’ Up! offers. I love what I do, and hopefully that shows, and I would love to share it all with YOU!
Early Espresso Core’dinations Paper
Woodgrain Embossing Folder
Lovely As A Tree Stamp Set
Bitty Banners Stamp Set and Framelits
Apothecary Accents Framelits
Essentials Paper Piercing Pack, Piercing Mat and Tool
Early Espresso, Old Olive, and Always Artichoke Markers
Old Olive, Always Artichoke, Very Vanilla, and Crumb Cake Cardstock