I was so excited to find my new Paper Pumpkin in my mailbox last week!!! I had seen a sneak peek at Leadership and I knew I was going to LOVE the contents of this bright orange box! It’s so funny how excited you can get over something so sweet and simple in the mailbox………and it’s not a BILL! Too bad I didn’t find time to create my project last week, but I had to be PATIENT and find time…..just a little time, though! Paper Pumpkin projects are QUICK and EASY! Here’s the scoop on Paper Pumpkin and the great sale! Sign up this week, pick a free Sale-A-Bration item, and be entered in a drawing for this give-away! Anyone who subscribes will get a treat from me, but one lucky lady will get the Framelit and Embossing Folder set shown below. This is a long post, but make sure you catch all the Paper Pumpkin photos I took…….loved my kit and can’t wait to play some more!
PAPER PUMPKIN ON SALE FOR SALE-A-BRATION
- A monthly kit designed with beginners and advanced crafters in mind.
- A variety of projects from cards to décor, gift packaging, and more!
- Exclusive photopolymer stamps every month.
- An ink spot every month with colors that don’t repeat in a 12-month period.
- Embellishments like twine, ribbon, stickers, die-cuts, boxes, clips, buttons, sequins, burlap bags, frames, pinwheels, brads, banners, journals, and confetti.
- A plethora of ideas on Pinterest from other subscribers to help you make the most of every kit.
It’s never too late to get in on all the fun!
But why limit yourself to just three months? With a 12-month prepaid subscription you’ll save $2 every month (that’s a free month every year), get FOUR free Sale-A-Bration products, host dollars, and 12 whole months of skipping to the fun!
It all starts with an exciting trip to the mailbox!!!
AAAHHH! Look at the pretty packaging…….resist the urge to rip it open!
And look at all the goodies to make this month’s accordion cards!!!
I stamped one sample for you in record time!!!
Are you conviced yet? I’ve seen the next month’s kit, as well, and you won’t want to miss it! Subscribe before March 1st and you will be entered in a drawing to win a Stampin’ Up! Framelit and Embossing set shown below!